Customers can find out what information we gather as well as the purpose of data collection in this document. This document would also highlight the standard practices that the company employs to ensure that all client information is kept secure and out of the hands of hackers or any party which doesn’t relate to our business.
Message for Our Clients, Prospects, and Common Visitors
Information We Need from You to Complete an Order!
Information We Need from You to Complete an Order!
Class of MBA is a well-known writing company with customers from around the world. We never ask our clients for information that isn't absolutely necessary. We oppose obtaining information from customers that is irrelevant to our service. Unlike other writing services, Class of MBA only collects data that allows us to contact customers and provide the solution they have asked for. The important information that you need to provide related to the order would include the following:
- Subject & Topic
- Given Deadline
- Number of Pages and Word Count limit
- Preferred writing and referencing style
- Allowed Percentage of plagiarism
- Other important details helpful for completing the order
Other than this information, you also have to provide essential personal details. The only information we collect from you is:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Contact Number
We do not acquire anything from the customer other than this basic information unless and until an extraordinary situation occurs in which the firm sees the need to collect more details than the ones indicated above. The additional information would be generally used in the event that a consumer filed a complaint or started a dispute related to the order in progress.
Important data is properly stored on Class of MBA’s servers. The main reason we gather and store your data is so that we can occasionally connect with you and provide you with the greatest service experience possible. Furthermore, we can utilize your data to inform potential customers about new deals, offers, discounts, promotions, and other promotional stuff.
How Do We Protect Our Customers' Personal Information?
- The first step toward data protection is that we do not gather any information that is unrelated to the order. We only collect details that help us complete your order on time.
- In order to completely protect client information from illegal third-party access, Class of MBA uses cutting-edge security firewalls and fortifies them with the most updated cybersecurity measures.
- When customers connect with us on our website and data or information with us, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the latest technology for protecting that particular data and limiting all kinds of access from outside parties. We conceive every detail from not only humans but also hacking programs.
- When customers communicate or transfer data or information with us, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the latest technology for protecting data and limiting access from outside parties. Humans, as well as hacking software programs, keep everything in mind.
- No one on our team has direct access to any of the information provided by the customer. We do not permit our writers or tutors to acquire any information other than that which is required in the order form. Your personal information is never shared with anyone, not even the experts working on your order. Giving access to any third party is never an option
- Because we are a trustworthy and competent service with a good global rating, we never trade or sell your personal information.
What Financial Data Do We Collect?
As explained earlier, each service offered by the Class of MBA is paid for, and all transactions are completed digitally via secure banking channels and modern payment gateways. All of our writing services require payment before we initiate an order; thus, the customer must pay in advance.
We never gather any of your financial details to conduct financial transactions because we don’t need them. All financial transactions take place in real-time through the proper banking channels where both parties, i.e., the customer and the bank, are involved.
We have no access to any of the customer's financial information because we do not directly collect the payment. The customer pays the bank, and the bank pays the company. There is no possibility of fraud because banks are actively involved in every transaction.
How Do We Keep Your Financial Information Safe?
- As previously mentioned, we do not collect any financial details about our customers. We conduct all financial transactions through electronic channels that are inaccessible to us directly. This is what makes your financial information secure.
- We do not have access to, nor do we collect or retain, your credit/debit card numbers. Class of MBA has a strict policy that restricts us from saving any of your card details.
- Even the details of your credit points, which are available in your personal wallet on our website, are not accessible to anybody other than the relevant authorities. We make sure that no one finds out the details of your wallet.
What Information Do We Require to Carry Out an Order?
When creating the order, we require and collect data like the word count/number of pages, topic, subject, desired referencing style, helping material, deadline, etc. All of this information is required in order to properly complete your order. It is important for every customer to provide us with the most updated and accurate details. Providing flawed data in the order form would result in damaging the quality of the final product.
How Do We Safeguard Order Information and Your Rights to Use the Paper?
Class of MBA never submits prewritten sample solutions to its customers. We strictly reject the practice of recycling academic content. Each paper written by our expert is one-of-its-kind and tailored according to the instructions of the customer. The paper is prepared based on the information and preferences specified in the order form.
After you have paid for the academic paper and received the final product, you will have the exclusive right to use it for personal and fair purposes only. We grant you rights to our sample solutions, but we strongly oppose exploiting our work for financial benefit or in a manner that jeopardizes academic integrity or state laws.
Once the paper has been delivered by our QA team, we will make sure that the same draft is never used in any way possible. Your paper is deleted from our database after a set time frame by the management team.
What Legal Protection Do We Have to Collect and Store Data?
When collecting information from you, the company keeps your best interest in mind. There is always a legitimate reason for collecting and storing client information or data. Class of MBA has all of these legal grounds and bases to collect information from a customer and store it on its servers.
We are, in fact, one of the few companies working across the globe that has a legal work permit. There are many justifications as to why the company can collect certain information from you (our customers).
To begin with, it is your consent that allows us to collect information since when you visit our website voluntarily and decide to order our services without compulsion; it implies that you authorize us to collect and retain the information.
Furthermore, the law requires us to collect and preserve the personal information of those with whom we do our business. This underlines the importance of recording all financial transactions done during the course of the business in order to preserve a proper record of the company's income and tax concerns.
Each customer is explicitly made aware of the fact that their data is being collected and stored. Those who disagree with our policy have the option to leave and not order our writing services. A person who withdraws his consent to provide data will not be able to use any of our services.
Class of MBA only serves those individuals who agree with each and every policy statement of the company.
As a Customer, You Have the Right to Access and Delete Information
You have every legal right to know about your saved information as a customer. Customers, to the best of their knowledge, can also alter information that was previously recorded incorrectly.
You can also request that your data be permanently deleted from our systems. If you want to delete a paper that is still in progress, you must wait until it is finished. In case you insist on deleting data, we will halt our service, and the paper will not be completed.
When all ordered projects are completed, a customer may request that his data be permanently removed; however, doing so will prevent him from placing additional orders until the information is provided again. We just save data so that you can order from us again without going through the process all over again. If you request that data be deleted, you must submit each and every piece of information at the time of the new order.
Data collection is a technical and legal requirement of every service provider company.
Class of MBA, as an autonomous business and an independent entity, holds the legal right to make changes to the stated policy document; these changes can be adapted to a portion of the policy, or the entire document can be altered if felt necessary. All concerned individuals, clients, and visitors shall be informed solely through channels deemed feasible by the organization. We usually notify clients via their registered email addresses, but the company can also notify them via a banner on the website. It is entirely Class of MBA’s prerogative to inform its customers in whatever manner it sees fit.